Pop in your details below and I’ll send you a shiny new up-to-date media kit.
With 12 years of blogging experience behind me, you’re in experienced hands. My full time job as a Social Media Strategist for an international education company means blogging and social media are constantly on my mind and I’m up to date with current trends. The blog I run professionally for my full time role (which I set up from scratch and maintain daily) was listed as a finalist for a UK National Blog Award.
This blog follows a series of other successful Little Observationist blogs (Little London Observationist and Little Colombia Observationist). It brings with it a growing audience and a vision to explore the fields of travel, culture and art through photography, interviews and writing.
Who is the audience?
- A creative and curious bunch, many who are travellers or expats
- About 85% female and about 60% of total blog readers are between the ages of 25-35
- They come from all over the world with the largest groups in the United States and United Kingdom followed by Germany, Canada, Australia, Italy and France.
- They are open-minded, kind-hearted, willing to take a few risks.
- They appreciate photography and many of them are bloggers or storytellers themselves.
- Recommended by Internations.org – Top Blog Great Britain
- One of the World’s Top Travel Blogs from Travel Onion
- Top Blog England from Go Overseas!
- Top Blog Colombia from Go Overseas!
- Top International Foodie Blog from GoAbroad.com
- Best Travel Blog from Brokerfish.com
- Finalist for a UK National Blog Award
Note that not all advertising proposals will be accepted and are subject to approval. I use Passionfruit to set up ads, so prices are listed in $ USD:
Do you collaborate with brands?
I am a brand-friendly blogger. I work with brands selectively, those who match my vision for Little Observationist. Brand collaborations are noted on corresponding posts and all opinions will continue to be my own. If you wish to collaborate, check the options above for interview possibilities or contact me to discuss other ideas and rates.
I do not accept money, gifts or emoluments from brands or agencies to write about products, unless it is clearly marked as a sponsored post. I will disclose to my readers if I have been given a free meal, other gift or payment to write about a product or service. I reserve the right not to post a review on any free samples, events I attend or press releases. Any reviews I do choose to post will be written with my unbiased opinion. I will post only about products, services or events relevant to my blog and interests.