Why Work With Me?
With 13 years of blogging behind me, you’re in experienced hands. My full time job as a Social Media Strategist for an international education company means blogging and social media are constantly on my mind and I’m up to date with current trends. The blog I run professionally for my full time role (which I set up from scratch and maintain daily) was listed as a finalist for a UK National Blog Award.
This blog follows a series of other successful Little Observationist blogs (Little London Observationist and Little Colombia Observationist). It brings with it a growing audience and a vision to explore the fields of travel, culture and art through photography, interviews and writing.
Who is the audience?
- A creative and curious bunch, many who are travellers or expats
- About 85% female and about 60% of total blog readers are between the ages of 25-35
- They come from all over the world with the largest groups in the United States and United Kingdom followed by Germany, Canada, Australia, Italy and France.
- They are open-minded, kind-hearted, willing to take a few risks.
- They appreciate photography and many of them are bloggers or storytellers themselves.
A few recommendations:
- Recommended by Internations.org – Top Blog Great Britain
- One of the World’s Top Travel Blogs from Travel Onion
- Top Blog England from Go Overseas!
- Top Blog Colombia from Go Overseas!
- Top International Foodie Blog from GoAbroad.com
- Best Travel Blog from Brokerfish.com
- Finalist for a UK National Blog Award