It’s been a busy week with a few stolen moments of sun and the book I’m currently enjoying (Five Star Billionaire by Tash Aw). I’m thrilled we have a 4-day weekend here in the UK. On Saturday I’m going for my first wedding dress fitting which is very exciting. It’s hard to believe there’s only 2.5 months to go now. Last year, we enjoyed Easter with a traditional Sunday roast in front of the fireplace at our local pub. I wouldn’t mind doing the same again. How about you? Any exciting weekend or Easter plans?
Here’s a few fun links I’ve been collecting:
- Matador shares photos of the world’s 30 trippiest buildings and the 12 new skyscrapers coming to London in the next few years.
- I don’t wear much white, but these summery dresses are swoon-worthy from Madewell; Christian Dior; and Claudie Pierlot.
- 5 Recipes to try: Lamb Bolognese; Roasted Broccoli and Cheddar; Grilled Cheese Eggs; The Imploding Honey Custard Cake; and Lemon Lime Pound Cake.
- An incredible series of 60 powerful photographs of life. Some I’d seen before, but others were new to me.
- Most fascinating thing I’ve read in a while – did you know you can freeze your jeans to “wash” them?
- 5 places I’d like to stay: Pelican Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida; Le Bellechasse in Paris; Uxua Casa and Hotel in Trancoso, Bahia, Brazil; Golden Rock Inn on Nevis Island; and this Airbnb warehouse in Sydney.
- I just started meditation classes on Tuesday night. Do you meditate? This is my first attempt, and I’ve also found Calm.com to be really helpful. And, how to recuperate after a long day.
- Absolutely LOVE this coat…and an exPress-o post all about trench coats.
- Beautiful blog Lingered Upon plays with colour in Milan with a series of photographs taken around the city.
- Have you seen Daniel Stoupin’s trippy timelapse video of corals and sponges? It’s made of 150 images:
Enjoy the weekend – and Easter if you celebrate!