After a relaxing four day weekend, this week went by in a blur. Tonight is the UK National Blog Awards ceremony in St. Paul’s and I’m taking Lupita to the vet Saturday morning for her kitten shots. Poor thing. Jorge’s gone off to Spain for some wedding to pick up some important things for our wedding (which is just two months from now!) Time flies. I think I might do a bit of honeymoon research this weekend: Hawaii, Costa, Rica or Japan? Choices, choices. What are you up over the next few days?
Here are some fun links:
- I will never again cut cherry tomatoes one by one.
- If I ever get to Melbourne, I’m eating at Le Bon Ton. How cool is the interior?
- A multicoloured, abandoned Arabian castle on the outskirts of Florence. Take me!
- 5 recipes to try: Cheddar Chive Popovers; Dippy Eggs and Decorated Soldiers; Scalloped Potatoes and Ham; Bread Pudding with Lemon Curd and Blueberries; and Mini German Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce.
- Loving these giant street art murals by Aryz, Banksy’s new mobile lovers piece, VinZ new work in London, this piece by Hopare in Paris, a rainy mural by Dank in London and Martin Whatson’s colourful zebras.
- Yes and Yes shares 10 Ways to Feel Rich.
- Tattoos on ageing bodies.
- 5 places I’d like to stay: Villa Sungai in Bali; Petit Hotel Hafa in Sayulita, Mexico; Artist Residence in Cornwall, England; The Line in Los Angeles; and Hospedería Diez Y Seis in Spain.
- How fun and quirky is this wedding in a bookshop?
- Do you ever watch the series Kids Reach and Elders React? Here’s two of the latest:
Enjoy your weekend!