This week flew by for me, with some funny working hours that gave me a few mornings to explore. I woke up to a very foggy London on Wednesday and took a walk to the river. I’ll post some photos on Monday, but there’s one below. I can’t believe it’s already May and time for another bank holiday weekend with a forecast sunshine on two of three days – glorious news. I’m hoping to go out on a few photo adventures, relax with my book, bake something yummy and there will definitely be time spent on wedding planning with less than two months to go now! I have a couple of other projects in the pipeline as well that I’m planning to work on over the weekend. What are you up to? Anything exciting?
Here are some fun links:
- Love this interview with and photographs of Danish fashion designer Stine Goya and the dress she’s wearing in the first photo!
- I have such a soft spot for clever street art…
- 5 recipes to try: Baked Eggs with Spinach and Ham; Spaghetti with Parmesan, Pine Nuts and Brown Butter Sauce; Parmesan Zucchini Wedges; Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies; and Buttermilk Berry Crumb Cake;
- I am itching to go to a Blogshop class. Please come to London.
- Whoever thought I’d put Savannah, Georgia on my list of places to visit? But the photos in this post from He Needs Food make me want to stroll along the sidewalks in the evening light. And spend a lot of time in restaurants.
- Next time I’m in NYC, I’m paying a visit to the colourful Bakeri.
- 5 places I’d like to stay: Omar Sharif’s Cave Home on Lanzarote, Canary Islands; this loft house overlooking the Pacific in Malibou, California; the Geejam Hotel in Jamaica; the W Seoul – Walkerhill in South Korea; and Mama Shelter in Paris.
- One of my absolute all time favourite photographers is Eric Lafforgue so I really enjoyed Messy Nessy Chic’s post featuring his photos along the theme of African Tribal Trends.
- How cool is the ceiling in Mary-Kate Olsen’s new NYC mansion?
- And finally, a beautiful little film shot by Charles Frank and Jake Olesonin NYC about the little things in life:
Enjoy your weekend!