Who’s stuffed full of turkey and pumpkin pie? I haven’t been home to New York for Thanksgiving celebrations in 8 years – how sad is that? But we had a mini Thanksgiving dinner of our own. It’s been a crazy busy week – mostly work related so not much to share and Jorge’s been struck with Winter man flu, so we’ve had some quiet evenings catching up on Modern Family and the new Liberty London series. I did manage to finish all of my holiday shopping last weekend which is pretty incredible. Hopefully this weekend will be a bit more relaxing.
What do you have planned? Anything exciting this weekend?
Here are a few links for you:
- How amazing are Ivan Kislov’s photos of arctic foxes taken in Russia’s remote north-eastern Chukotka region?
- I would love to see all of the cliffside towns of Yemen.
- 5 recipes to try: Parmesan Thyme Popovers; Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn; Classic Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Praline Sauce; Dark Chocolate + Sour Cherry + Black Cardamom Biscotti and Pumpkin Spice Swirl Brownies.
- Love Diana’s gift guide dedicate to all things honey! The little bee ring is the cutest and I’ll take some of that Lukan’s Farm honeycomb, please. Also, I adore the scent of beeswax candles – might try to make my own!
- 5 things on my wish list this week: this relaxing lavender bath brew; these French shoes; this pretty hat; this cosy jumper; and this festive dress.
- Wired takes a look at “The World’s Tiniest Countries and the Eccentrics Who Rule Them“.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: Stik in London, UK; Dome in Mumbai, India; JADE in Lima, Peru; Blu in Rome, Italy; and Levalet in Paris, France.
- The photography on Lean + Meadow never fails to make me happy. Campfire breakfast for two, anyone? Count me in.
- I’m a sucker for great packaging. Just watch me buy wine. Here’s some excellent examples of impressive packaging all sorts of products.
- Ever wonder how those inspirational spheres of wanderlust that we call globes are made? Meet Peter Bellerby…:
Enjoy your weekend!