Can’t believer it’s already the last weekend before Christmas! It’s gone by incredibly quickly and I’m looking forward to some Spanish sunshine in Tenerife next week. This weekend’s task? Wrapping the rest of my presents!
Here’s a few links for you:
- Here’s a great reminder from Thought Catalog: 18 Things Everyone Should Start Making Time For Again.
- Solar powered clothespins that glow different colours in the dark… not sure what for, but they’re interesting!
- Books I would like: Design Sponge at Home; A Day in the World; What Katie Ate; The World Atlas of Street Art and Graffiti; Humans of New York; Before The Pass Away and Where Children Sleep.
- A wonderful series of photographs by Alessandra Sanguinetti: The Adventures of Guille & Belinda.
- I love a sneaky glimpse into other people’s homes, especially the big expensive ones in London like this 5-bedroom one at Mews 04 in Hyde Park. Fascinates me. I’d love to have my own (non-rented) house to decorate!
- Recipes to try: Oyster Mushroom Wonton Soup; Satsuma Orange Margarita; Ultimate Swedish Meatballs;
- Here are some pretty ridiculous shoes designed by artist Sebastian Errazuriz for 12 former lovers, each one accompanied by an anecdote about the relationship that inspired it.
- I’m definitely more of a cat person than a dog person, but these photos of dogs licking peanut butter off their noses definitely brought a smile!
- Diana’s gathered a list of lovely hostess gifts for Christmas time that have a handmade touch. The beeswax candles are my favourite.
- A list of 20 photography documentaries you can watch for free on YouTube. And a similar film I’d love to see, “Finding Vivian Maier”, which was funded by 1,495 people through Kickstarter:
Have a wonderful weekend!