I’m hoping this weekend is as beautiful as the last so I can run around the city taking photos again. On the bank holiday Monday this week, I even got my first unexpected sunburn of the year after spending hours in a t-shirt walking along the Regent’s Canal and through the park.
I went to an inspiring meeting last night in the beautiful garden of the Chelsea Arts Club with the most lovely and talented group of local London etsy shop owners who are interested in doing some pretty cool creative stuff this year. You’ll probably be hearing more about them here in the coming months.
There will also be a lot of work to do this weekend with big changes ahead, but more on that later!
What have you been up to this weekend?
Here are some links for you:
- Would you run the Great Wall marathon? That’s 5,164 steps…!
- Oh, how I would love to go back to Athens, especially after seeing the photos in this post.
- 5 recipes to try: Springtime Pizza with Chipotle Romesco, Eggs & Shaved Asparagus Salad; Homemade Burrata; Banana, Almond & Carrot Cake; Vanilla Scones with Homemade Lemon Curd; and Salty Honey Cookies.
- Fantastic post on why professional photographers charge so much and why you should always charge a fair rate for your craft, whatever that may be.
- 5 things on my wish list: this oversized baroque print t-shirt; this bright nail polish for summer toes; this new camera body (in my dreams…); this cat mug (as a joke gift for Jorge who would definitely appreciate it); and this pretty cobalt throw.
- Somebody please take me here!
- Love all the colour in blogger Chiara’s LA house.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: NEVERCREW in Berlin, Germany; Pyramidoracle in London, England; Phlegm in Perth, Australia; ecb in NYC, USA; and Pantonio in Loures, Portugal.
- On why the handwritten note will never go out of fashion. And why, according to the Harvard Business Review, they are still important.
- And I’ll leave you with a video: 5 children, 5 religions, 5 minutes:
Enjoy your weekend!