Ah, bumpy blogging on a bus. As I write this, we’re pulling out of the airport in Barcelona heading down the highway toward Lloret de Mar. There’s two crucifixes swinging from the rearview mirror and Enrique Iglesias singing “Noche y de Dia” on the radio. I’m loving the palm trees swaying against the blue skies. I’ll be in Costa Brava through the weekend hanging out with some of the most well-travelled people I’ve had the pleasure to meet at travel blogger conference, TBEX, and enjoying the sea.
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are some links for you:
- Photographer Alison Nastasi captured 50 artists and their cats!
- A Tumbler dedicated to beautiful maps. And a Facebook house in India.
- 5 recipes to try: Tomato & Egg Breakfast Pizza; Broccoli and Cheese Galette; Strawberry Yogurt Cake; Chamomile Cake with Honey Frosting; and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes.
- A weekend in the New Forest, please!
- 5 things on my wish list: these black trousers; A Modern Way to Eat; this octopus cocktail shaker; this playsuit; and this navy chemise.
- A field guide to the American sandwich. Oh how I miss a good, sticky, indulgent Fluffanutter…
- Great post on anxiety from one of my new favourite bloggers. Seriously, check out Me and Orla generally – it’s a beautiful slice of the internet.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: DZIA in Herentals, Belgium; Jericho in Rome, Italy; David Walker in Terracina, Italy; Ella & Pitr in Lyon, France; and Bordalo II in Berlin, Germany.
- Interesting photography project – the “lonely houses” of Portugal.
- And I’ll leave you with some stunning footage of our beautiful world shot and edited by the talented Enrique Pacheco:
Enjoy your weekend!