I’ve been enjoying a relaxing week in upstate New York after a pretty intense conference week in Boston last week. Tomorrow, I fly back to London. I had to book with a 9-hour layover in Boston before flying overnight so I’ll be passing my time in the lounge with one of those trendy new adult colouring books, travel magazines, a novel and some blogging. It’s been sunny in New York, so I hope London’s not too far behind! Sunday is for catching up with Jorge and playing with Oakley, unpacking, laundry and sleep!
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are some links for you:
- Love Afar Magazine’s round-up of 25 unknown travel photographers to follow on VSCO. Also, 12 songs that inspire them to travel (as if they need more inspiration! Did you know Afar employees get an amazing $2,000 a year to travel to a destination they’re never been to before?)
- A big shout out to Kim Bettasso, a mom, crafter and DIY lover. She’s just started a blog, so pop over and give her a warm blogger’s welcome!
- 5 recipes to try: Grilled Chicken Brushetta; Vietnamese Braised Beef Tacos; Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake; Buttermilk Banana Traybake; and Ginger, Hibiscus and Minty Watermelon Popsicles.
- Oh the places I’d love to go! Come join in on my wanderlust on my Pinterest travel board.
- 5 things on my wish list: these red pumas; this new London-based novel; a pair of these capris for my upcoming yoga classes that kick off at the end of June; this robe for summer; and this pot for herbs.
- Check out the forgotten houseboat hotels of Kashmir!
- How amazing would it be to wander through the tulip gardens of Holland?
- 5 fun pieces of street art: DZIA in Turin, Italy; Tristan Eaton in NYC, NY, USA; Gola Hundun in Imola, Italy; DZIA in Zolder, Belgium; and Masai and Bailon in London, UK.
- How pretty is Delft? And Muiden? Someone take me on a road trip through the smaller towns of Holland!
- I’ll leave you with an interesting video of Tokyo by Brandon Li. Have you been?
Enjoy your weekend!