This week kicked off with the launch party of my first photography exhibition, Little City Observations, at The Chance Gallery in Chelsea on Monday night. About 100 people were in and out, enjoying canapés and wine near the fireplaces and the collection of 18 prints that adorn the walls. Today, tomorrow and Sunday are the last days of the show so pop by at 123 Sydney Street, London SW3 6NR. It’s gotten nice reviews from Sam and Coin Phrases. There’s also a nice interview on Inspiring City.
Here’s a few other weekend links for you:
- For a little hosting twist over the holidays, serve hot cocoa inside of oranges and hot apple cider in carved out apples. Fun!
- Have you seen the giant ‘Kelpies’ horse heads near the Clyde Canal in Scotland? They make for some great photos.
- A lovely photo essay on Broadway Market, London E8.
- I’m always looking for something different for lunch. I’m definitely trying this Lara Ferroni’s Monte Cristo with Fried Eggs that I spotted on one of my favourite blogs, exPress-o. Think rustic country serves, goats cheese, cinnamon and runny fried eggs.
- If I were to live in a village again, I’d like it to be a painted village, like this one in Poland.
- A fantastic series of images of Denmark by documentary travel photographer Antonio Patta.
- One of my favourite street artists, Brazilian Eduardo Kobra, just put up a colourful new mural of Lincoln in Kentucky.
- Love the Spring coats and colours of the Confezioni Crosby Spring 2014 collection.
- A weekend playlist put together by the Twitter followers of It’s Nice That.
- An finally, a few highlight photos from Burkina Faso’s International Festival of Masks.
Have a great weekend!