We’ve made it to the five week countdown to the wedding which means it’s been another busy week. Our to do list seems to be growing every time it shrinks as we think of new things to add. There have been plenty of meetings, but I also made time to join Lucy on Tuesday night to see “All My Sons” at the Open Air Theatre in Regents Park where Danny’s working on sound this Summer. It was chilly but lovely to sit outside surrounded by trees and luckily, we avoided rain as well. I’m very excited for tomorrow as we’ve been given a fabulous early wedding pressie from a luxury gift company called TRULY, but more on that one next week with photos of course. Also, thrilled to have another bank holiday weekend even if the forecast doesn’t look so promising!
What are you up to this bank holiday weekend? Anyone have any exciting plans?
Here are a few links for you:
- Bored Panda has gathered photos of 17 of the most beautiful staircases around the world. Think street art and vibrant hues. Also from Bored Panda, 30 untranslatable words from other languages. Illustrated, of course. And 30 awesome business card designs!
- I could definitely be inspired in this house – clean white with bright bursts of colour. Also, can I have these shoes please?
- 5 recipes to try: Bacon and Egg Sheng Jian Bao; Lasagna Roll Ups; Peppery Cheese Bread; Honeycomb Sugar Cookies; and Red Wine Granita with Vanilla Ice Cream.
- I’d love to experience the Sister’s Meal Festival in this sleepy old village in China. Beautiful photos from Fiona who writes the blog Life on Nanchang Lu.
- Camille Styles writes on the importance of prioritizing reflection and a good start to the day – an excellent reminder for all of us.
- 5 places I’d like to stay: Bannisters in Mollymook, Australia; The House in Barbados; Casa de la Flora in Thailand; Opus Hotel in Vancouver, Canada; and The Singular Patagonia in Chile.
- Mobstr’s clever street art work cracks me up, so I was pleased to see his interview with Arrested Motion!
- Have you seen Anastasia Pottinger’s stunning black and white photographs of centenarians?
- A few fabulous pieces my sponsors: An ornate house number sign holder from Sadler Garden Collections and a quirky fascinator with chilies and bees from Fascination by Elle Santos.
- I leave you with a video of Brandalism in London (and a gallery of images):