15 days to go now. The wedding to do list seems to be building for every item we cross off. I’ve spent my lunch breaks making heart-shaped confetti out of an old London A-Z map. I could have bought confetti, but we haven’t done much DIY, so I thought it might be fun and perhaps slightly therapeutic. Hands on makes me feel as if I’m at least accomplishing something. Last weekend was fun. I went out with a few of the girls for a posh afternoon tea at The Chesterfield in Mayfair followed by cocktails and tapas at Iberica. Tomorrow I go for hair and make up trials! The weather has been beautiful so let’s hope it sticks around. Other than that Oakley’s been up to some new tricks. He now jumps from the palm tree in our kitchen, onto the kitchen table and then pries open the cupboard and hops onto the shelf. He can also get to the 4th bookshelf now, likes to hop up on the clothes drying rack when it’s full of clean clothes, and has discovered the joys of spinning the toilet paper as if he were running in a hamster wheel…
What are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans?
Here are some links for you:
- On their own, they’re nothing too special (apart from her massive shoe collection) but as a compilation, I love this series, View From the Top.
- And a moving photography project called Right Before I Die by Andrew George.
- 5 recipes to try: Sfakianì Pita; Shanghai Soup Dumplings; Passion Tea Lemonade; Brûléed Yogurt with Fresh Fruit; and Rustic Red Velvet Cake Layered with Berries.
- Love these 24 creative cup and mug designs. Which one would you choose for your morning coffee/tea?
- This place is on my list for my next Boston trip this September!
- 5 places I’d like to stay: This luxury tropical apartment in Indonesia; this loft in Vancouver, Canada; J Plus Boutique in Hong Kong; Radisson Blu Riverside in Gothenburg, Sweden; and Etu Moana in the Cook Islands.
- All the rage on Instagram? It’s stylishly dapper grandpas in NYC @FashionGrandpas!
- Iceland has to be on the travel list soon after the honeymoon this year or early next please…
- Wish I was in Miami to see these giant columns made of suspended pieces of charcoal!
- And a video of an impressive Polish guitarist Mariusz Goli busking on the streets of Katowice:
Enjoy your weekend!