It hasn’t been the greatest week for me. I’ve been sick and my grandma has been in hospital. I did, however, have a lovely walk through London on Saturday, Jorge and I ate a Lebanese lunch on Sunday, outside with out coats off in the sun (!), we received a Hello Fresh box that we’ve been cooking from and I made some of Ruby Tandoh’s delicious camomile and vanilla cupcakes. They nearly spring-like weather and slightly longer days are promising too.
I also spent a lot of time last weekend finishing up the first run on my new project that I’m itching to share, but I need to take photos first. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for some sunny weather this weekend, because I’d love to do this outdoors!
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are some links for you:
- Suitcase mag shares a day in the life of a fashion blogger’s husband. Hilarious. Also from them, a beautiful photo diary from India.
- What a beautiful story of homelessness and craftsmanship, and a beautiful magazine generally.
- 5 recipes to try: Black Sesame Matcha Rolls with Miso-Lemon Glaze; Simple Olive Oil and Parsley Pasta; Almond Cake with Painted Stripes; Bush Doughnuts; and Ricotta Hotcakes with Honeycomb Butter.
- The crooked houses of Lavenham – a fun day trip from London?
- Some beautiful photos from Myanmar. What a colourful place! Speaking of colourful, ever wonder how incense is made? Also, a project called Urbanistan.
- 5 things on my wish list: This floral trapeze dress for Spring; this book which came highly recommended; this cosy knit sweater; Nataly and Murad’s Follow Me To book; and this oversize blazer.
- Buzzfeed shares 22 cups of tea from different countries around the world. Yum!
- 5 fun pieces of street art: Askew and Elliot Francis Stewart in Port Adelaide, Australia; Madsteez in Los Angeles, CA, USA; Waone in Varkala, India; Tristan Eaton in Honolulu, HI, USA; ROA in Honolulu, HI, USA.
- I’m probably the last person on earth to see this, but how awesome is this London Scout Instagram feed? Also, Hot Dudes Reading! And one for the traveler: The Funnelogy Channel.
- I just finished this book, which I loved and would put in my top 10 faves of all time.
- Lastly, a little video about some creative soviet bus stops!
Enjoy your weekend!