This is going to be short and sweet because I’m in Boston for a huge conference with a super busy schedule. I’ve seen Malcolm Gladwell, Tom Ashbrook, Shiza Shahid and a few other amazing speakers, met a inspiring ton of new international educators and had a couple of adventures along the way. The weather is amazing too! I’m looking forward to heading up to Buffalo tonight to spend some time relaxing at home.
On another note, I there’s a new instant download in my Etsy shop: 120 Actionable Social Media, Blog & Other Small Business Promotional Ideas for Makers – June 2015. It was fun to put together, so if it’s of interest to you, enjoy!
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are some links for you:
- An abandoned house in Detroit was transformed when florist Lisa Waud cleaned up the space and brought in some 4,000 flowers.
- Blogger Sarah, from Classy Girls Wear Pearls, has an amazing and colourful office!
- 5 recipes to try: Chicken, Sage and Smoked Mozzarella Cannelloni; Cream of Asparagus and Nutmeg Soup; Chia, Lemon and Strawberry Zucchini Muffins; Lemon & Thyme Bundt Cake; and Lavender Basil Lemonade.
- Who’s up for breakfast at the the girlfriend’s cafe in Madrid?
- 5 things on my wish list: this pretty floral dress; this gold arrow pendant; this bright Kate Spade clutch; this white summer sweatshirt; and this cookbook from Pioneer Woman cooks.
- Such a great post from Yes and Yes about finding it difficult to linger in our hard-earned happiness. Also a great reminder from Life Less Bullshit about being busy.
- Tissues at hand? Here’s a touching post on losing a grandparent when you live abroad and fishing in Alaska from Love and Olive Oil.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: Stinkfish in Shoredicth, London, UK; Dulk in Rome, Italy; Kobra in Dubai, UAE; Paparazzi in Limassol, Cyprus; and DZIA in Turin, Italy.
- Love Japanese illustrator Maori Sakai’s beautiful gifs celebrating the beauty of life’s little moments.
- I’ll leave you with a relaxing done tour over the stunning flower fields of The Netherlands:
Enjoy your weekend!