Like last week’s post, I’m writing this in advance before I leave for St. Lucia so here’s hoping it’s been an amazing week for us and all of you! Next week I’ll be back to wring the usual Friday post introductions. Tell me all your fun news for the week?
Here are some links for you:
- 22 facinating charts and maps. A few I have seen before, but most of them I have not.
- Illustrated stop motion animation videos on Instagram? What a fantastic way to document your travels.
- 5 recipes to try: Cauliflower Mash; Mushroom Orzo with Perfect Roast Chicken; Oregano Honey Cake with Blackberry Buttercream; Plum and Ginger Muffins; and Concord Grape Mint Sorbet.
- Great list of Fall Fashion Essentials from Lark & Linen. Cashmere scarves, oversized jumpers and nude nails. Love Autumn.
- Londonist rounds up some of the city’s best chalkboard pub signs. Hilarious.
- What an inspiring list from Cultureist of 15 millennials who are changing the world.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: Liqen in Puerto De La Cruz, Spain; Super A in Heerlen, Netherlands; Belin in Puerto De La Cruz in Spain; Deih in Fanzara, Spain; and Arndt Nikolaj in no specific location.
- Love this vintage Chanel necklace. And all the pretty things on my Pinterest style board.
- Some amazing examples of quilling, an art my mom used to use to design around wedding invitations.
- And lastly, come to Ethiopia. Here’s a video for you:
Enjoy your weekend!