The best bit about this week was that I finally launched my mini photo notecards on Etsy! The second best bit was probably spending part of International Women’s Day on Sunday in the Leake Street tunnel for the Femme Fierce event – 150 women from around the world showing off their street art talents with an incredible collection. If you’re in London, wander through the tunnel this weekend. It’s well worth a visit. I’ve also been working on an interview with a really popular (male) street artist who has an exhibition on until April, but more on that soon.
This weekend, I’m looking forward to a street art tour in Camden (hm, sensing a theme here!), perhaps checking out a new cafe I stumbled upon the other day that doesn’t even have a website, spending some quality time with Jorge and leaving a lot up to chance. I may also attempt to make a flan…
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are some links for you:
- Dresses made of crayons? Loving the red one!
- Ever fly first or business class? You may have had one of these.
- 5 recipes to try: Honey Roasted Carrots with Tahini; Tricolore Italian Meatballs; Spinach & Gorgonzola Balls; Apple and Yoghurt Cake; and Sugar Cream Pie.
- I’d love to be in Cape Cod for this!
- Beautiful post from Emily on what it was like to give birth to her daughter Sloan.
- 5 things on my wish list: This grey shirt; these super cute trinket dishes; the Ancestral Table cookbook; this dress (because it has my name!); and this 3 month subscription for flower seeds – what a lovely idea.
- If you haven’t seen them yet, hope over to my etsy shop to check out my new range of blank mini photo notecards. There’s 20 different collections to choose from. Also, join me at #StillLoveSnailMail and share the reasons why snail mail rocks.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: WESR in Greece; Arnaud Rabier Nowart in Paris; Joe Lurato in New Jersey, USA; Ludo in Shanghai, China; and Pixel Pancho in London, UK.
- Have a goal like launching a start up, traveling the world (check out this cost calculator of living and working remotely) or cleaning your closet? Go Fucking Do It.
- And I’ll leave you with this short video of New York City made from a compilation of stills:
Enjoy your weekend!