Cherry blossoms rain down on my head as I walk home from work these days, the sun still brightly shining against an unusual bright blue sky. (Let’s hope that keeps up for the weekend…).
I’ve been doing a lot of brainstorming recently and just launched my first instant download on etsy which is pretty exciting.
It’s for makers and etsy sellers who want to promote their business – mainly through social media – broken down by date with four specific ideas each day in May.
There’s 124 different creative ideas to work with and more to come for June. If you know anyone who might like a copy, send them the link!
Other than that, I’ve been out enjoying drinks with the girls and taking a long walk all the way from Chelsea to Balham which will be up on the blog with lots of photos on Monday.
I’m also gearing up for TBEX (travel blogger conference) in Costa Brava, Spain next week. Anyone else going?
What are you up to this weekend?
Photo: Flowers in my favourite London garden
Here are some links for you:
- Toying with the idea of entrepreneurship or just starting out? Head over to Cup of Jo for 20 great career tips.
- On teenagers who are ending their lives on their own terms, from the New York Times.
- 5 recipes to try: Chorizo, Mushroom and Herb Pilaf; Chocolate Peanut Butter Bubble Panna Cotta with Honey Roasted Peanuts; Simple Apricot Sheet Cake; Watercolour Cookies; and Blueberry Banana Bread.
- Camille Styles interview with Nikisha and Carl Brunson makes me want to throw a dinner party. And have a house big enough to throw a dinner party…
- 5 things on my wish list: the Sprouted Kitchen cookbook; this skirt for Spring; this fun Sessun dress; this pretty black blouse; and this beautiful book – “Places to Go, People to See” by Kate Spade.
- What being 30 looks like in portraits around the world.
- What fancy junk food looks like prepared by a chef. Also, the KKK application form.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: Pejac in Santander, Spain; DZIA in Wavre, Belgium; Adnate in Benalla, Australia; Martin Whatson in Penang, Malaysia; and Millo in Milan, Italy.
- So much great stuff on Instagram lately. I am in love with this photo, this photo, this photo and this photo…among others!
- I’ll leave you with the most impressive turban I’ve ever seen…
Enjoy your weekend!
PS – Come follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook or join my mailing list (and get a free LO postcard).
Diana MieczanApril 28, 2015 at 3:22 pm
I love those instagram photos – brilliant! Now, I am going to enjoy the rest of the links. Have a lovely afternoon, sweetie pie. xoxo