Have you ever been to a beard exhibition? Last weekend, Jorge and I went to check out Mr Elbank’s photography show at Somerset House. He wrote a post on his blog, Hunt for Design yesterday with some pictures. I’ve been slowly devouring this epic book and treated myself to this in hope that the real spring will be here to stay soon.
I’ve spent a significant amount of time building up my etsy shop to reach the magical number of 100 items. Now, to reach 100 sales! If you know anyone who loves to write snail mail or needs to brighten up their office/bedroom/kitchen/restaurant/castle or wants to review/feature my new mini notecards on their blog/website/magazine, send then my way. I also set up a new advertising option for etsy shops and bloggers and finally put into words the social media revamp packages I’ve been working on with some small busineses.
It seems that the weather in London has reverted to winter but I’m hoping for a bit of sun to take my camera out!
What are you up to this weekend?
Photo: One of the latest prints I’ve added to my etsy shop!
Here are some links for you:
- I love being inspired by other people’s morning routines. Here’s 22 that will make you actually want to get out of bed (numbers 1 & 11 are my faves). Also from Levo League, 11 things you’ll regret in your 30s.
- Are you an expat? You’ll connect with Vanisha’s thoughts on home.
- 5 recipes to try: Lamb Shank Pies; Granger & Co Style Pancakes; Brownie Cookies; Vanilla Almond Matcha & Chocolate Lava; and Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars.
- How beautiful is this food photography from Molly Yeh?
- Ever consider traveling to Kashmir? These photos might convince you!
- 5 things on my wish list: This stripe print tunic dress; this jungle green Mulberry envelope wallet; love this black floral tee for spring; this rose cape; and this weekend feeder for my office plants.
- The New York Times writes about how Andrew Scrivani food porn photographs with a little video.
- 5 fun pieces of street art: Alexis Diaz in Bayamon, Puerto Rico; Stinkfish in Cancun, Mexico; Seimiek in Lima, Peru; Deih in Valencia, Spain; and Lonac in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Wow, would you choose a customised coffin? There’s some crazy options being dreamt up in Ghana.
- And I’ll leave you with a little look at a food blog – behind the scenes from planning to shopping to preparing to photographing to editing to writing:
Enjoy your weekend!